Recommend to a Friend
“Canopy has some of the best leaders and peers that I’ve ever worked with. It is also the most ‘silo free environment’ I’ve ever experienced. Every department seems to be on the same page and I’ve never seen anyone less than eager to help out with a solution to a problem.”
“The culture is top-notch. No egos, just hard working people accomplishing big things together. Very accepting of people from various backgrounds and lifestyles.”
“Canopy is very well positioned to positively disrupt the accounting practice management space. Product is well-built on a modern tech stack, velocity is very high, and cross-departmental collaboration is far better than most (never perfect). Strong roadmap with plenty of opportunities for expansion.”
“Good breakroom snacks/lunch/etc, but honestly no amount of scooters or pinball machines or massage chairs is gonna trump good people. It starts and ends there: hire good people who other good people enjoy working with.”
“Transparency is a huge reason for the great culture at Canopy. Everyone knows the values, the goals, the challenges and even the areas we've fallen short. It very much feels like everyone has “skin in the game” so to speak and that every person's contributions matter.”
What to expect in the application process
We want to deliver a great candidate experience by creating a structured recruiting process focused on meaningful and friendly conversations. Interview processes vary depending on the role. However, this is what you can generally expect from us:
APPLY & REVIEW
- Send us your current resume and contact info.
- We’ll review every application that comes in (yes, every last one!) within 1-2 weeks.
- If you’re a potential fit, you’ll speak with one of our recruiters in an introductory phone call.
- Please come prepared with any questions you have about our company & culture. We’ll also share details on what to expect next.
- You’ll meet with your hiring manager & learn more about the role.
- Depending on the role, expect another 1-4 additional team interviews—cross-functional partners or department heads— to get a better idea of how you might fit at Canopy.
- Our People team will work closely with you on offer details. Don’t worry: we’ll support you all the way!
Our four action-based values light the way (which isn't to say we don't value other things, like great movies, board games, the right pair of sneakers, fountain Diet Coke, etc.)
embrace curiosity & candor
Don’t just take our word for it.
Approve of CEO