Enrolled Agent salaries:
- In 2013, enrolled agents made an average of $75,000 per year.
- Enrolled agents with one to three years of work experience can make up to $85,000.
- Enrolled agents with more experience or at the senior level can make over $110,000 per year.
- Tax resolution expert Jaseen Bowman quotes client fees in the $3,000 to the $5,000 range per month.
- Those with a CPA license can make about $50,000 to $80,000 a year, with higher salaries ranging around $125,000.
Recent Trends for the Accounting Industry:
- 76% of accounting firms feel that technology changes their services and can add value to their customers over the next 5 years.
- 72% of accounting clients between the ages of 18 to 34 would replace their CPA if they did not use a cloud-based system.
- 85% of accountants think that time spent on electronic data analysis in the next year will increase.
- Increased use of social media - Tax professionals are using social media sites to connect with their existing clients and build out their clientele. LinkedIn is the most popular B2B social media site.
- Starting salaries for accountings are predicted to rise by 3.5% in 2015.
60% of the universities predict higher enrollment in both MBA in accounting and MA in taxation.
15% of universities receive more applications from qualified students for their accounting programs than they can accept - as there are limited spaces in the classroom.
Get Our Latest Updates and News by Subscribing.
Join our email list for offers, and industry leading articles and content.