“For accounting professionals, the requirements for ongoing education can be burdensome when added to the demands of the profession,” said Kurt Avarell, founder and CEO, Canopy. “Our goal with this education platform is to make the process of obtaining continuing education as easy and beneficial as possible.”
Canopy’s CPE courses provide industry professionals with:
- Premium content - The most interesting and current technical and non-technical information is always available
- Top instructors - Experienced and engaging teachers offer high quality, real-world experience with the latest information delivered via on-demand webinars and self-study courses
- Affordability - Through the end of the year, Canopy’s entire course catalog will be available for free, after which the platform will transition to a freemium CPE model
- Certification - All courses are accredited by NASBA, the IRS and/or state licensing bodies across the U.S.
- Reporting - All completed hours of CE courses are directly reported to the IRS and a certificate of CPE completion is instantly provided so professionals can easily report their credits to their state’s licensing body
- Best-of-breed technology platform - An intuitive platform with a seamless user experience for continuing education
To learn more visit, https://www.getcanopy.com/courses
Canopy is a cloud-based practice management and tax resolution software. The modern, easy-to-use software cuts out tax practice busywork, improves the client experience, and brings all the different tools a practitioner needs under one roof. Canopy is also known for its free IRS Transcripts Tool. Canopy was founded by Kurt Avarell, who walked away from his career as a Wall Street tax attorney to launch Canopy from his basement in 2014.
Learn more at www.getcanopy.com and @CanopyTax.