Draper, Utah - October 26, 2022
Canopy, the leading cloud-based practice management platform for accounting professionals, will host its annual Canopy Summit 2022, a virtual summit for accounting professionals that will take place at 1 pm EST on November 10, 2022.
“Technology has dramatically changed the way accounting firms conduct business and the digitalization that has happened during the last two years has accentuated this shift,” said Davis Bell, CEO, Canopy. “Firms have an exciting opportunity to embrace these changes and move forward in a way that benefits them tremendously. This event will provide insight into what to expect out of Canopy in 2023 and will feature a panel of industry leaders discussing how firms can continue to stay innovative as the landscape evolves.”
The schedule includes:
- Keynote: Davis Bell, CEO, Canopy
- Product updates and 2023 roadmap: Larry Furr, Chief Product Officer, Canopy
- 60 Minute panel “Unlocking The Firm You Always Wanted”
This 60-minute panel discussion with a 10-minute live Q&A moderated by Accounting Today editor-in-chief, Daniel Hood, will look at how firms can overcome common challenges and remain innovative. Panelists will include:
- Dawn Brolin, CPA, CFE, is a recognized business advisor, forensic accountant, thought leader, speaker, author, and designated motivator
- Randy Crabtree, co-founder, and partner of Tri-Merit Specialty Tax Professionals, is a widely followed author, lecturer, and podcast host for the accounting profession
- Gaynor Meilke, MS, CBC, CTC, is the owner of Charisma Ink, LLC a marketing and consulting company dedicated to helping tax and accounting firms, financial services providers and fintech companies increase revenue
- Will Hill, is a consultant who has spent over 20 years working with accounting firms to operate more efficiently, and in ways that drive value to their customers
This expert panel will discuss how modern firms can continue to stay at the head of the profession and attendees will be able to receive CPE credits for attending.
Register today for free!
Canopy is an award-winning, cloud-based accounting practice management software suite designed to increase efficiency and boost revenue for accounting firms. It offers tools for client management, document management, workflow, and time & billing, as well as specialty compliance solutions that help accountants obtain IRS transcripts and resolve notices quickly. Canopy was ranked by Capterra as the #1 Top Performing Accounting Practice Management Software in 2022 and included in The Women's Tech Council’s 2022 Shatter list, highlighting Canopy’s inclusive and diverse culture of innovation and well-being. Canopy’s solutions are SOC2 certified and data encrypted to ensure personal information is secure. Connect with us @CanopyTax and https://www.getcanopy.com/.
mPR, Inc. for Canopy
Get Our Latest Updates and News by Subscribing.
Join our email list for offers, and industry leading articles and content.