Draper, Utah - May 18, 2022 - Canopy, the leading cloud-based practice management platform for accounting professionals, has reported a remarkable year of showcasing market dominance with a series of recent milestones and accolades.
As the accounting industry feels the impact of accelerated digital transformation and quickly changing tax regulations over the last two years, Canopy has made significant strides in helping its customers respond to these challenges with ease. The result has been significant recognition for its industry-leading product and customer service.
In the past year Canopy has rolled out a continuous stream of enhancements and new features that help firms with:
Reducing context switching through:
- A more deeply integrated global inbox by converting conversions from email to task or the creation of a new contact directly from an email.
- Making it simpler to work on files or combine files without leaving Canopy.
- The development of the best QuickBooks Online integration in the market so important information flows between QBO and Canopy.
- Integrating with the IRS to quickly and easily pull transcript information right into Canopy.
Decreasing barriers to getting work done through:
- Allowing firms and users to customize the task or workflow information they want to see quickly and easily, including on the go
- Making it simpler for clients to use Canopy while on the go with the ability to make payments and upload multiple files directly via Canopy Mobile.
- Facilitating easy bulk client communication
- Enabling users to search and organize their external email inbox from within Canopy.
- Controlling how you share inboxes, and what files internal team members in your firm can access
Thanks to exceptional customer reviews, Canopy was listed by Capterra as the #1 Top Performing Accounting Practice Management Software. The site uses exclusive data and reviews directly from users to build their software shortlists and also listed Canopy as:
- An emerging favorite on the Document Management Software Shortlist
- A noteworthy product on the Billing and Invoicing Software Shortlist
Canopy was recognized as an Accounting Practice Management Category Leader by GetApp and an Accounting Practice Management Front Runner by Software Advice.
Canopy’s Transcript & Notices was selected as Accounting Today’s Top New Product for Tax Tools.
Canopy’s mission to put the customer first and truly listen to their needs to drive product development was honored with a Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year for the remarkable handling of a Recovery Situation.
Canopy was listed as a Top 10 Accounting Practice Management Software by G2, the largest tech marketplace. Additionally, Canopy won five key categories for the G2 Spring 2022 awards including:
- Best Relationship
- Most Implementable
- Best Support
- Easiest to Do Business With
- Best Usability
Within its own organization, Canopy has strived to create an inclusive and diverse workplace to ensure a culture of innovation and well-being. These efforts have resulted in Canopy’s inclusion in The Shatter List.
“We are very honored to be included in the Women Tech Council’s Shatter List, which recognizes Utah-based organizations that are empowering women to shatter the glass ceiling,” said Camille Lewis, Vice President of People Operations. “Canopy has spent a significant amount of energy ensuring that we have the processes in place and cultural foundation to support women and ensure they have the tools they need to thrive.”
Canopy is an award-winning, cloud-based practice management software suite designed to increase efficiency and boost revenue for accounting firms. It offers tools for client management, document management, workflow, and time & billing, as well as specialty compliance solutions that help accountants obtain IRS transcripts and resolve notices quickly. Canopy’s transcripts tool won CPA Practice Advisor’s top technologies 2021 award and its overall software was ranked in Digital.com’s best accounting practice management software in 2021. Canopy’s solutions are SOC2 certified and data encrypted to ensure personal information is secure. Connect with us @CanopyTax and https://www.getcanopy.com/.
mPR, Inc. for Canopy
Get Our Latest Updates and News by Subscribing.
Join our email list for offers, and industry leading articles and content.